Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update on my dad

Well, good news to share on my dad...he is HOME!!!! Again, thank you all so much for your prayers. God has been so gracious! My dad was released from the hospital yesterday and is doing wonderfully! I have spoken to him several times and actually just got off the phone with him a few minutes ago. He is feeling great (surprisingly not even in pain) and even said he feels like his short term memory has already improved (and I've noticed improvements too). He only has a few restrictions right now...like no lifting or exercise, etc. He will return to Northwestern on Thursday for a follow-up. He will get the staples removed and will get his biopsy results. It is amazing to me that after such a major surgery (I mean, it was brain surgery) that 4 days later he is doing so well. Again what a blessing to live in a time and a country where we have access to such great medical care. I would continue to ask for your prayers that this tumor they removed is benign.

2 comments: