Thursday, September 23, 2010

Praise

I just wanted to share with you all some awesome news on my dad. I just got off the phone with him as he was leaving his follow-up appointment with the surgeon at Northwestern and he shared with me the awesome news that there is NO cancer! What an answer to prayers!! The surgeon was able to completely remove the tumor so there will not be any more treatment needed. He will just continue to recover....stay on anti-seizure meds for a few months, no driving for a month, etc and will be monitored with MRIs (in 3 months, 6 months, then annually) to make sure the tumor doesn't grow back. Micah and I actually arrived in MI yesterday so it has been great to be able to spend some time with my dad...he is doing very well (besides only sleeping an hour to two at night b/c of the steroids he is on, but as he says in light of everything he won't complain about that!)

I again want to say thanks for all your concerns and prayers!!! We are so thankful to God for His grace and healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment