Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Micah wanted to let you know....

that he voted. Well, I guess he actually helped me vote (I by "vote" I mean played with the cardboard divider thing at the voting booth).






In other news our little guy has had a rough couple of days. Yesterday evening he was incredibly fussy and was starting to pull at his ears. He had a HORRIBLE night...up most of it crying. He didn't have a fever but I gave him some tylenol in hopes it would help him sleep. He was still rubbing his ear this morning and so I thought I better take him in to the pediatrician to be sure it wasn't an ear infection. Nope, no ear infection, the doc thought it was just all from his teething..plus he has the start of a cold coming on as he is stuffed up and his eyes are watery. Poor little guy (oh yeah, and poor us too!:) Anyways, I'm hoping that he will be able to get some sleep tonight and that in turn we'll be able to get some sleep too. He didn't go down well though and he's already been tossing and turning for the last hour or so. I gave him some tylenol and even some teething tablets so I'm hoping he'll feel a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment