Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's official...

Micah is rolling over!

A few days ago I had Micah propped on a pillow on his back on our bedroom floor while I was making the bed. Before I knew it he had flipped to his tummy, I put him back on his back and he flipped again and did this 4 times. Anyways, I figured the pillow was helping him but yesterday and today he has been rolling from his back to his tummy. You can tell it still takes a little effort for him but it's cute b/c he is definitely proud of himself after he does it. I'm looking at him right now in the monitor and he is on his stomach. He always sleeps on his back but now that he can roll I guess he can do what he wants (though he can't roll from tummy to back yet) so we'll see how he sleeps tonight.

Other than that, he has also started to eat some veggies. After the hard time I had with cereal, I figured we move on the veggies and I can always hide some of the cereal in his other food. Yesterday I made acorn and butternut squash and froze some for later. We tried the butternut squash yesterday and today. He didn't do great with it last night, whined and cried a bit. He is usually fussy in the evenings though so I thought that may have been part of it. So...I tried again this morning as he is usally very happy in the am. He did a pretty good job...well besides the fact that he hates wearing a bib and he wants me to hold him while he eats! I'll tell you...he sure is particular for a 5 1/2 month old. :)

1 comment:

  1. way to go little guy!! you've entered into a whole new world...get ready momma!

    ReplyDelete