Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!

Well, we are very excited to share (not that most of you don't already know) that we are having a BOY!!! We had our ultrasound Friday (10/16/09) and it was very conclusive that this baby is a boy. You can see the pics below. We are SO thankful and SO blessed that this little guy looks completely healthy, all his measurements were right on. Well, besides his feet which the tech said are very large!!!! Typically at 20 weeks they should measure 2.5 cm and his are 3.5 cm. Not exactly sure what that means, lets just hope it doesn't mean he is going to be a big baby! Haha. Corey's parents and sister were able to join us for the ultrasound which was really neat. And we had lots of family and friends anxiously awaiting the big news. Before my appointment was even over I think I had 3 missed calls and a text from my sister (Jori) stating "Hey Sis! I want to know so badly! Hurry it up! Get that gel off your belly:) Call me first. I"ll put it on speaker". Haha! We are SO thankful for everyone's support and for so many people who already love this little guy, he is so blessed!!! I think I only let one tear slip during the ultrasound, I am just so amazed at the miracle of this little life and so thankful that God has so greatly blessed us!! Now I just can't wait to meet this him....half way there, 19 more weeks to wait.

Right click to enlarge. I especially love the bottom left picture of his profile. I could just look at that cute little face all day! :)


Corey is also very excited about having a boy! Not that he/we wouldn't have loved a little girl, but I know he's already thinking about playing ball in the back yard with this little guy!!! What a GREAT dad he will be. Not only is he excited about doing all those great dad-son things, but more so I know he is so committed to raising this boy to be a man of God! What more could I ask, hope, or pray for!

1 comment: