Friday, October 23, 2009

21 weeks

Not too much new pregnancy news here...just time for an updated picture. I've been feeling the baby move a little more these days, still no definitive movements, but I am sure that will come soon. Overall I've been feeling good too...my back is starting to hurt though and it's even making it difficult to sleep at night. Guess that just comes with the territory though. I am still kind of able to wear non-maternity clothes. Like I've said before, I wear scrubs to work so that makes that easy. I did buy the Bella Band so I am still able to wear my jeans, etc, however, I'm not sure how long that will last.

Otherwise, Corey and I are enjoying the time we have together as a family of 2 and anticipating this little guy making it a family of 3! It makes me smile....when I leave for work in the morning (Corey walks me out to my car) and when I get home from work at night Corey not only welcomes me but also welcomes home the baby and tells him how much he loves him. We've also been reading him some Bible stories, last night Corey read the baby (from his baby Bible) the story of the 3 wisemen. :)

And, as a side note, the weather here in Phoenix is FINALLY starting to cool down. We had another hot weekend last weekend (100) but it's now back down to the 80's. Doesn't feel too much like fall, but we will be home this year for a white Christmas! :)

2 comments: