Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our morning (thus far)

We've played bakery (not only do we have to use all Micah's kitchen stuff but we have to use mine too!)
 
 We've tried on shoes (as I'm in the kitchen and the kids are in Adelyn's room I hear "come here Adelyn lets see if they fit"
 
We've played cars/trucks  
And our new favorite--we've played "nativity".  This may just look like a messy toy room (and it is) but upon closer look you will see...
 The shepherd's sheep in the field
Baby Jesus wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger

 The star above Bethlehem
 The wisemen riding their "camels" bringing gifts to Jesus
And the angels signing praises to Jesus


All this already this morning and it's only 930 am! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha WOW...busy days :)
    I hear you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. I'm still hanging around in my pjs drinking coffee at 9:30. You rock! I'm a lazy mom.

    ReplyDelete