Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Adelyn at 11 months

Next month our little Adelyn turns 1!!!  She has taken her first step and now it has turned to steps.  It doesn't hurt that usually we are all cheering her on and she just has the biggest smile and is so proud of herself.  She has 2 bottom teeth and just got two more top teeth (though they aren't the front ones so she looks like she has fangs).  She is still not sleeping through the night but is up at 3 am to eat every night (have I mentioned that in the past 11 months I have only had one full night of uninterupted sleep...grrrr). She is a bit of a picky eater--she loves any type of carb but I can get her to eat her staple fruits (blueberries and grapes and veggies (frozed mixed veggies/peas or green beans).  She loves to play but she also loves to be held. She loves to dump things/empty drawers (read my house is a disaster if you come over unannounced) but it keeps her occupied so mostly I'm ok with that.   It is so fun to see her little personality developing.  I love picking her up after bible study or church from the nursery b/c she just goes crazy (squeeling, huge smile, lets kicking) when she sees me.  This is the same reaction when Corey gets home from work or when Micah gets up from his nap.  She is so sweet and such a cutie!  We love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment