Monday, July 9, 2012

He cracks me up...

Micah's response last night after I gave him an ice cream sandwich:  "Thanks wifey!"

After putting on his captain's hat Micah said "Look at me mamma I'm cute!"

Looking awfully mischievous playing with the water hose Micah asks Corey "do you want to get wet Daddy?"

After being put in a break in his room I asked Micah if he deserved a spanking (side note--this usually isn't up for discussion guess I was feeling generous)" his response: "NO WAY!!"

Micah loves his sister.  He will often say "Where is my Addie" or when Corey says that Adelyn is his girl Micah usually tells him "No daddy she is my baby"

Micah usually responds to Adelyn's crying in 1 of 3 ways: 1--Screaming 2--By saying "Ohhh Baby Girl" or 3--By saying "It's ok Adelyn don't cry we are going to church or to grandma's or wherever we are going (obviously we prefer that later 2 options)

No comments:

Post a Comment