Thursday, April 7, 2011

What we've been up to....


Micah continues to be one busy little boy!!!! I am not sure where you draw the line of playing and destroying the house....but he is on the verge! :) Our house literally looks like a tornado blew threw it everyday. I usually try not to worry about the mess and just let him play...I just try to pick up when he is napping and then after dinner Corey will play with Micah so I can again pick things up. However, I will say that by the end of the day I am sick of stepping on stuff and ready for a little organization.

(sorry some of the pics are kinda dark)




We visited the Silver Beach Carousel again this past weekend which Micah loves. However, I think he is partly so happy b/c he just loves being around people. He especially loves other little kids. It is so cute as he gets so excited and will literally run over to another kid and start "talking" to them as soon as he sees them. Usually he gets lots of blank looks as if to say what are you doing....but he doesn't seem to mind. He does this wherever we go and even one of the girls in the nursery this past weekend told me how social Micah is. I think he is going to be quite the extrovert.

Even though it is spring it doesn't feel like it yet....we are trying to patiently wait for some warm weather. But in the mean time we are still trying to get outside when we can. Today when Micah and I were out doing some errands we stopped in at a kids consignment store and he found this talking lawn mower he liked. We decided to try it out when we got home.
(Oh and yes, we do have a pink trash can...it was from a donation to breast cancer. It is funny b/c when we used to live next to the church Corey would always get made fun of on trash day...haha)








No comments:

Post a Comment