Monday, January 24, 2011

Prayer Request

Last time I asked for prayer it was when we received the shocking and devastating news that my dad had a brain tumor. And I should continue to let you know that he is doing amazing....moreso than any of us could have imagined!! It still almost seems unreal as he is back to his old self and his 3 month MRI looked great! Praise God for his answer to our prayers....

It has been a challenging couple years health wise though. First my aunt was diagnosed w/ breast cancer (she is cancer-free now another praise to God) and then my uncle was diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma,and then my dad's brain tumor. That brings me to my current prayer request for my uncle. As we speak my dad is at University of Chicago having his stem cells harvested to donate to my uncle. My uncle will go back to University of Chicago tomorrow and undergo the stem cell transplant soon. Please pray for a safe and successful transplant and recovery. Please pray for full healing for my uncle and for strength and peace for him, my aunt, and the whole family! You can follow their blog by clicking on their link called Trish's health update on the right-hand side of my blog. Thanks for your prayers! God is faithful!

Ephesians 3:20 "Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think...."

No comments:

Post a Comment