Saturday, July 24, 2010

www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com

My brother (Kolby) told me about this website and there are some pretty funny awkward family photos on it. Though I shouldn't laugh too hard b/c I definitely think these pictures could qualify. I am a little bit late on this post as these pics are from when we were home in MI over Memorial Day.

The story goes something like this....we only had one evening all together at my moms so of course we needed to get a family picture. Well, it was the end of the day and we'd been on the lake and were all hot and sweaty (they dont' have air in their old house). So...none of really felt like getting a picture and by this point we definitely didn't feel like getting cleaned up and putting nice clothes on. So, we all decided we would just go "as is". Hence the work out clothing, bathing suits, etc. Well, my step-dad, Jeff, was going along with this plan but my mom was not. So she told him he had to go and put something nice on. So, out he comes wearing this...


So, you can imagine how well that went over. After this photo my mom proceeded to tell Jeff that he needed to "take that off". And as you can imagine he then came out like this....


We all thought it was pretty funny, however I'm not sure my mom found it too amusing! :) So, we managed to get a somewhat normal picture though I'm still hoping this doesn't show up for next year's Christmas Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment