Saturday, August 29, 2009

Baby Kugle on the way......

I've been wanting to start a blog for a while....and now I finally have a reason too! Many (well, most) of you know by now that we are expecting our first baby in March. We are SO excited and awed at the miracle of this new life. I"ll do my best to keep you updated along the way!!


Here's a pic of the positive pregnancy tests!!! We did 3 tests just to make sure that it was really positive! June 23rd I had the suspicion (well, I guess at that time it was still just a hope) that I was pregnant. However, I didn't want to get too excited so I waited one more night. Wednesday night (June 24th) after work I decided to run to Target and get a pregnancy test. I really wanted to be able to tell Corey in a special way but I was too excited to wait so I just yelled for him and showed him the pregnancy test!!!

Like I said, we thank God daily for this blessing and pray that God will give us the wisdom to be Godly parents and raise this child to know and love Him! What greater privilege and responsibility could we be given!

No comments:

Post a Comment