Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cousins visit

My sister, Shelby and her kids (Riley, Lincoln, and Emmersyn) were back here at the end of July. We had a great time, as always, hanging out. Of course I forgot my camera for most of the times we were together but I did manage to snap a few shots while they were at our place. We also had fun blueberry picking though with 4 kids didn't get as many blueberries picked as we would have liked (thankfully my step-mom and little sisters came otherwise not sure we would have gotten any picked). It was cute though they had little tin cans for the kids to tie around their waste and put the blueberries in. They had fun. Otherwise we pretty much just hang out with family and did a family picnic at the park one night too. So nice to be in driving distance now instead of on opposite ends of the country (AZ and WV).








No comments:

Post a Comment